Parenting African Psychological Foundation (PAPF) was founded in 2019 to advocate for the increment of positive parenting and Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR) for communities and to provide caregivers and persons with ability to raise fully functional adults who can take care of themselves and make a positive contribution to society.
Our goals and Objectives
- communities by offering training, empowerment and exposure to life-changing innovations.
- To fully raise functional adults who can take care of themselves and make a positive contribution to society.
- To mobilize resources and establish educational opportunities for vulnerable children
- To ensure that children are safe, healthy and protected at home, in schools and Communities
- To facilitate the rehabilitation of traumatized children through sports, music, dance, and drama
- To support community-led initiatives with focus on using sustainable technologies to enhance development
- To build capacity and sensitize children and communities on sexual reproductive, Health, rights and other preventable viral illnesses like HIV and chronic hepatitis